Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Getting 'Sew' Creative

My hubby bought me a new sewing machine for Christmas! I haven't touched a sewing machine since high school, but sewing was something I wanted to get back into doing. I have been interested in photography for the past few years, but I felt I needed a new outlet for my creativity, something I could do with my hands & be proud of. So far, so good!


I want to use this blog as a way to share my sewing experiences with others, & to learn new things from everyone. I am a beginner, but I am loving it already! This blog is a way to document my accomplishments, my mistakes, and my progress in the world of sewing & crafting. (There may be a bit of photography thrown in here, too!)





So here's to a new year, new beginnings, & a new perspective! =)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your sewing journey! Looking forward to seeing what you create! :)

    ReplyDelete